Built in 1860 with several parish hall and office additions, and with the Church Rectory on Prospect Ave., St. John's and its grounds need constant care, mostly volunteer with an ad hoc group who work with the Junior Warden to keep things in proper shape. It should be noted that with St. John's at the heart of Randolph and in the very center of the state, hardly a day goes by without a day or evening meeting in the Parish Hall.